SWSTech has a team of experts in the field of impeller and blisk manufacturing.
SWSTech is a manufacturer of a large variety of impellers.
Apart from the machinery on the premises we offer a wide selection of services and expertise in the field of
consulting and nc-programming:
- Manufacturing of open impellers and blisks (bladed discs)
- Flank milling of the blades (ruled surfaces)
- Point milling of arbitrary surface blades
- Access from the shroud or from inlet and outlet (side-entry-milling)
- Manufacturing of shrouded impellers or blings (bladed rings):
- Open milling and brazing
- Open milling and welding
- Integral milling from inlet and outlet
- We develop the milling processes e.g. for the following materials
- aluminum alloys
- stainless steel
- nickel-/cobalt- base alloys
- Based on the extended knowledge of tools and strategies we can carry out various optimizations
- Furhtermore, we are using effective strategies
- Tool and material dependent HSC-strategies
- Optimization of material removal
- Special cutters
To be able to program with the best strategy, customer data are adapted to the process requirements if necessary.
We use ConceptsNREC MAX-PAC
impeller milling software and CGTech Vericut®
for simulation and optimization.
The SWSTech postprocessor translates the nc-data into machine-specific G-code.